Sliding Gate 'T3' Maintenance Schedule
For more information on the Type 3 Sliding Gate Click Here
Scope of Works Electrical Items
Scope of Works Mechanical Items
- Inspect drive cog for wear and lubricate.
- Inspect, open and close limit switches and adjust when necessary.
- Inspect drive chain or linkage for wear and adjust tension when necessary.
- Check safety edges for correct position and operation.
- Check control unit, and report any fault found.
- Check drive motor, etc. for correct operation.
- Check all electrical terminations and tighten as required.
- Check induction loops if applicable.
- Check manual operation.
- Ensure plinth holding down bolts, nuts are tight.
- Inspect all bearings and lubricate as required.
- Check general condition and report on it.
*NB All new parts fitted are chargeable at the discretion of Newgate (Newark) Ltd.
Engineer to submit site report on each visit.
For advice on any product, including the Challenger Rising Arm Car Park Barrier, please call us on 01636 700172, email us with your request or contact us via this website.