Newgate are offering an exciting opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Administrator to join our bustling services department.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience:
- Working in a fast paced customer facing environment
- Comfortable working under pressure, and prioritising work load to meet the business needs
- Preparing quotations and invoices, and chasing payment where required
- Liaising with customers, others departments and on site engineers
- Working alongside the production department to ensure delivery of orders within SLAs.
The working pattern is Monday to Friday 07:45-16:30 (with a 14:30pm finish on a Friday) however we would be willing to be flexible for the right candidate.
Newgate Ltd based in Newark was established in 1984 and has built an outstanding reputation for providing quality bespoke security solutions including gates, barriers, road blockers and access control systems. We provide an end-to-end service to our customers – with the capability to design, fabricate, install, service and repair equipment throughout the UK.
If you are looking for a challenging yet rewarding role, in a fast-paced environment, in a growing business we’d love to hear from you. Please apply with your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.