Newgate is a well-established leading specialist within the Gates & Barriers Industry in the UK.
We have a current vacancy for a Field-Based Electro-Mechanical Installation Engineer to join our established team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the service, maintenance and installation of barriers and gates in the Manchester area.
Employment Type: Full-time/Permanent
Salary: Dependent on experience
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and deliver service, maintenance and installation projects.
- Managing van stock.
- Administration and accountability of stock & time.
- Completing necessary documentation accurately.
- Ensuring compliance with all Health & Safety requirements and adhering to best working practices at all times.
- Liaise with the Service and Contracts team to ensure that all jobs are completed on time and to the Company’s quality standards.
- Liaise with Customers in a professional manner to ensure that all service maintenance and new installations are completed to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Fault find, test and service company and others electro-mechanical products.
- Provide accurate reports relating to the completed service, maintenance and installation jobs.
- Liaise with the technical and production departments.
- Over-night stays may be required and it may be at times necessary to travel to other locations within the UK.
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience of installation and/or service work within the barrier and gate industry.
- Reading of technical drawings.
- Experience in the use of power & hand tools.
- A current valid driving licence is essential.
- You will need to have flexibility to work on shifts as required, with a basic contract of 50 hours per week.
- Must be able to work at weekends on a rota basis.
- Electrical certification including, but not limited to, 17th/18th Edition.
- City and Guilds level 3 in electrical installations. (or equivalent)
- Previous experience within the gate and barrier industry.
- Experience with access controls.
How To Apply
Please email your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org