An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Panel Wirer to work for one of the UK’s leading manufacturers of bespoke barrier and gates.
Successful candidates will have previous experience in a similar role and will be able to demonstrate experience:
- Working with single phase motors
- Using hand tools and pneumatic tools
- Fitting electrical control panels and automation controls
- Little amount of producing looms
- Fit, wire, build and assemble automatic gate and barrier panels from schematics and drawings
- Fit electrical components and electrical wiring working
- Working from a set of schematic and layout drawings
- General assembly tasks
- Fault finding and repairs
In return we offer:
- A competitive salary
- Regularly available overtime at an enhanced rate
- An early finish on a Friday
- Up to 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Buy and sell holiday scheme
- A well-being program for all staff and occupational health support
- Onsite parking
- Free hot drinks
Newgate Ltd based in Newark was established in 1984 and has built an outstanding reputation for providing quality bespoke security solutions including gates, barriers, road blockers and access control systems.
We provide an end-to-end service to our customers – with the capability to design, fabricate, install, service and repair equipment throughout the UK. The hours of work are Monday to Friday 07:45 – 16:30, (with a 14:30 finish on a Friday).
If you feel you have the experience and Newgate sounds like the right company for you. Please apply with your CV and cover letter at: email@example.com.