Newgate encourage schools and their pupils to take an active role with their school security. The staff and pupils from Dale Community Primary School in Derby had a field trip to the factory to inspect their new gate.
When the gate was installed, the children then continued with the project by customising the gate.
Newgate have been designing and installing barrier and school gates systems for many years. We love kids, they are our next generation of apprentices and managers and we encourage children to get involved with the proposed school barrier or gate system from the start.
How can children get involved with your new school barrier or gate system?
- They can measure your entrance with our sales team.
- They can check our working drawings
- They can come to our factory to the see the equipment being built, painted and assembled.
- They can observe the equipment being delivered and offloaded, using our crane lorry.
- They can see the equipment being installed.
- They can get involved with the system check on the new equipment.
This is just what one school did – The Dale Community School in Derbyshire wanted a manual sliding gate for their school. Not just any gate, but one purposely designed and built for them.
How the Dale Community Primary School got involved
Let Newgate do the same for your school and children
Want to your pupils involved in a project? We will supply any supporting documentation, or photographs, to enhance your project portfolio. Contact us today to discuss the requirements of your project as well how we can involve the children throughout the process and make it an exciting project for all involved!