Newgate have been manufacturing high quality rising arm bridge barriers since 1984. We have an enviable list of clients who demand the best product with complete reliability and at a competitive price.
Our ethos of design and manufacturing excellence is an essential part of the company’s commitment to delivering the highest standards of product innovation, quality and installation to our clients at all times.
Our Drawing and Design offices use the latest in 2D, 3D & FEA computer aided design software to ensure each product ordered by the client is drawn and manufactured to their exact requirements.
When drawings have been approved, Newgate fabricators manufacture the product ready for paint shop submission and add any BS/RAL colour requested by the client. The mechanical and electrical-assembly is carried out by our qualified (to current industry standards) and time served engineers at our purpose built premises, based in Nottinghamshire.
Installation and Civil Works
Newgate have their own dedicated installation and civil engineers, strategically located throughout the country, that enable us to offer a complete (or part) installation and civil work service as required.
Our civil work capabilities include:
- Initial Site Survey and Technical Drawings as required
- Foundation Blocks and Road Crossings and Kerb Lines
- Cable Ducting and Trenching
- Induction Loop Slotting and Backfilling
- Manholes and Soakaways
- Tarmacing and Blockpaving
Providing a professional service at all times, Newgates experienced engineers insure the highest level of customer service.
Our Installation Capabilities include:
- Carriage to Site
- Offloading / Craneage Facilities
- Bolting Down / Setting Up
- Cable Supply and Installation (Mains and Control Cables)
- Testing, Commissioning and on site Training