Here at Newgate, we are able to provide a range of stadium security solutions to a variety of stadiums and sports grounds. For over 35 years, our expert team have designed, manufactured and installed industry leading security equipment designed to keep staff and visitors safe and secure.
What type of security solution does your stadium or sports ground need?
Access security solutions are installed at stadiums and sports grounds to restrict and control the flow of people and traffic in and out of the premises and often act as an effective form of crowd control.
Our secure stadium gates and barriers provide strong robust perimeter security whilst our specially designed stadium turnstiles can be utilised to manage large crowds which can often be a problem at sports grounds, especially football stadiums.
We’ve provided numerous access security solutions to sports stadiums over the years including:
- Automatic Rising Arm Barriers
- Manual Swing Arm Barriers
- Swing Gates
- Sliding Gates
- Security Turnstiles
Does my stadium need security gates or barriers?
The safety and security of pedestrians should always be a priority at stadiums and sports grounds as events can often become difficult to control, especially since large crowds are present.
The main issue that sports grounds face is the threat that comes with large crowds and it is, therefore, essential that sufficient measures are taken that allow site managers or stewards to effectively manage these crowds in order to keep visitors and themselves safe.
What are the benefits of installing access security at my sports ground?
Installing access control systems at your site can have numerous benefits for your site as well as your customers.
- Improved traffic flow – having sufficient car park access control systems can improve the flow of traffic in a busy car park making it more efficient for larger crowds of people.
- Improved crowd control – correctly installed and maintained stadium turnstiles are paramount at sports grounds as they can restrict the number of people entering a stadium at any given time.
- Prevent unauthorised access – entering without authorised access can be a huge problem for sports grounds and having security measures in place such as pedestrian gates and security barriers can be paramount in ensuring only authorised personnel can enter a premise.
Can our stadium entry systems be customised?
Absolutely, all our stadium gates are fully customisable in size and colour meaning they can be customised to match your sports team’s colours allowing them to blend seamlessly into their environment.
Furthermore all our stadium and sports ground access security solutions come with a range of optional accessories such as signs, alarms and card readers which aim to provide further security.
If you would like more information in regards to our range sports stadium barriers and gates or require additional advice as to what would be most suitable for your sports ground, please contact the team at Newgate today on 0808 156 1561 or via our contact form.