We all know that time are hard at this moment, but this particular end user has found a unique and cost cutting alternative to the usual aluminium barrier pole on his electric traffic barrier.
- Lightweight (Probably Balsa Wood!)
- Structurally Re-Inforced (Copper Pipe Strapped to it)
- Highly visable (Red Tape Holding the Copper Pipe to the balsa wood!)
But what happens when:
- It has to stop unauthorised visitors!
- When the wind blows
- When a pigeon sits on it!
TRAFFIC BARRIERS are designed for a purpose.