Newgate can provide a wide variety of secured access solutions to airports across the country, and with over 35 years of experience our professional team of engineers can create and install the perfect airport security gates or barriers to suit your exact requirements.
We have installed our range of access security solutions at various major airports throughout the UK including Gatwick, Luton and Heathrow.
What type of security solution does your airport need?
Airport Security barriers and gates are installed to prevent unauthorised access to restricted areas including airport car parks and runways.
However, our range of airport turnstiles can also be useful in managing large crowds at a terminal during peak holiday seasons.
We’ve provided numerous access security solutions to airports over the years including:
- Automatic Rising Arm Barriers
- Manual Swing Arm Barriers
- Swing Gates
- Sliding Gates
- Security Turnstiles
Does my airport need security gates or barriers?
Security should always be a priority at airports, especially due to the large amounts of people that pass through them every day.
At the most basic level, the security of an airport revolves around its secure access control and correctly installed and maintained security solutions are the first step in ensuring that an airport is safe for both staff and pedestrians.
What are the benefits of installing access security at my airport?
- Improved car park efficiency – airport car parks are often extremely busy and having sufficient traffic control systems in place can help to improve the efficiency in which vehicles can enter and exit your car park.
- Improved crowd control – it can be easy for large crowds to gather at airport terminals and having effective security measures such as airport turnstiles can help to improve the flow of people through terminals and onto planes.
- Prevent unauthorised access – entering without authorised access can be a huge problem for airports especially if pedestrians or vehicles can access the runway.
Can our airport entry systems be customised?
Furthermore all our airport access security solutions come with a range of optional accessories, such as signs, alarms and lights, ensuring maximum security for your airport.
If you would like more information in regards to our range of airport security gates and barriers or require additional advice as to what would be most suitable for your airport, please contact the team at Newgate today on 0808 156 1561 or via our contact form.